It is a major deal choosing a WordPress host because it could be the key to successfully running a dynamic website. There are several web hosting providers, and most of them meet the minimum requirements of WordPress.
You will need to choose the one with the best price, performance, features, and backup, which can be confusing. Read the following steps to help you sort through these options.
Step 1: Find a Reliable Hosting Company
To find the most reliable and trusted web hosting company, consider these factors in your search:
- Search for the best technical support. You can talk with the individuals of the same package. Make sure you can discuss with them about the most recent innovations, backend configuration, a most recent form of PHP, the inclusion of scripts, and database load handling, including transfer speed and space. Most hosting companies offer “unlimited space” and “unlimited bandwidth”.At the same time, observe the loading time of your website to the server.
- Consider the price. Price generally varies with shared hosting. The most expensive one is not necessarily the best option. Choose the price package based on your requirements and budget.
- Verify the tech support system. Choose a hosting provider that offers support whenever you need it.
Step 2: Choose a Hosting Type
When you are ready to signup for hosting, you have to choose a hosting package, such as shared, dedicated, VPS (Virtual Private Server), or managed hosting. Research these and determine which to choose.
- Dedicated hosting is for the clients who run high traffic websites and CPU-intensive web applications for complex databases.
- Shared hosting is the least expensive and most common choice for small to medium traffic websites. With this, you’ll have to share the host’s server with other websites, but all technical issues are handled by the provider.
- Managed WordPress hosting is a new idea and to a great extent, advanced by the present pioneers in the managed WordPress-hosting field
- VPS hosting allows you to partition your own particular segment on a secure server with enough memory and processing power. VPS is ideal for sites that grow rapidly.
Step 3: Select the Best Hosting Provider
Here is a little brief about some WordPress hosting providers to help you find the best one.
- WPEngine – This provider is used for managed WordPress hosting. It handles the technical details of your own WordPress installation. It offers exceptionally enhanced server configurations.
- SiteGround – This WordPress hosting provider constantly updates its servers and software to the most recent versions. It offers unwavering quality, security, and speed. They also offer free daily backups, free transfer, free setup, free domain name, a 30-day money back guarantee, and one-click installations, including 24/7 assistance via both telephone and chat services.
- MediaTemple – This provider is for VPS WordPress hosting, which is a better option for web developers, designers, digital entrepreneurs, and innovators. It provides over a hundred thousand users with superior, solid, scalable servers at an affordable price with 24/7 excellent customer support.
Step 4: Signup for Hosting
You will have to determine the requirements for your website before signing up for any WordPress web hosting packages so that you will be able to save money. After knowing what kind of WordPress web hosting you are looking for. You will have to research and sort through numerous providers.
After finding potential providers, you will have to compare the packages and features they offer, prices, and the level of customer service. Comparing these WordPress web hosting criteria will help you decide which the most suitable provider for your website is. Then sign up and get started building your WordPress website.
Step 5: Buy a WordPress Theme
If you are tired of commonplace themes, you need to invest in a premium one. Though it will cost you a little bit more, your website will be unique. Look for the most useful and attractive theme that suits your business. You can take a look at first-rate WordPress themes at the following sites:
- Themify – $49 with $79 membership plus plugins.
- Elegant Themes – $69 membership fee plus plugins.
- iThemes – $80 with $150 membership fee.
You will find a lot of hosting companies that provide almost the same services. However, signing up for WordPress hosting does not end there. You may encounter some difficulties and have questions about the website. Choosing WordPress hosting can be really easy if you can get great assistance from the host anytime you need it.
Priya is a Technical SEO at Hopinfirst, a leading mobile app development company which provide best ios app development and Android app development services.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.